Hello from NE NC

Bo and Luke are more interested in cars; Uncle Jesse's on the shine, and the 'Boys are girly men...

'Nuff said.

:typing:
What do I expect from a yankee? They just don't understand southern. Every guy in Hazzard would jump to Daisy's defense.

Right through the open window of their car after saying "hold my beer, watch this"...
You ever been to a party in the South where a girl was bothered by a guy?
Pretty sure the guys will all hand the girls their beers if in cans. If glass bottles well said guy might want to be leaving immediately. :)
Southern guys are very protective of women.

Lol, no, of course I know that. Same goes for pretty much everywhere in the world.

Shouldn't you be makin' biscuits or somethin' darlin'?

Lol, running away...

Hi Cindi

Welcome to CookingBites
:welcome:

SNSSO

@Cinisajoy I was brought up on the Dukes of Hazzard... I just thought everyone would jump for Daisy! It made it to this site of the pond (er when I was that side, what's the term for the pacific now that I'm on the other side of that?)...

Lol, my son was into rasslin' for a while. He kept asking me why I called it that.

My name is Cindi and I love read and chat about what other people are cooking, as well as talk about what I have cooked. I am the primary caregiver for my Mom, who had an aneurysm a little over a year ago and hip replacement surgery in 2015. I'm also a T2 diabetic as is my Mom, so I am always on the lookout for lower carb recipes.
Welcome! There are a lot of terrific recipes you can check that might fit your needs. But, most people don't use a tag to indicate when something is low carb, so you might have to look around to find what you want. I always try to cook as healthy as I can. but then again I do still find myself frying chicken and grinding sausage, so you can't completely trust all of my recipes. :whistling:

Welcome! There are a lot of terrific recipes you can check that might fit your needs. But, most people don't use a tag to indicate when something is low carb, so you might have to look around to find what you want. I always try to cook as healthy as I can. but then again I do still find myself frying chicken and grinding sausage, so you can't completely trust all of my recipes. :whistling:

I take the skin off of most fried chicken I get - people put way too much pepper in it for me. We have either sausage links or polish kielbasa with out breakfast 4/5 days a week, so I don't begrudge you your sausage or fried chicken either.

I take the skin off of most fried chicken I get - people put way too much pepper in it for me. We have either sausage links or polish kielbasa with out breakfast 4/5 days a week, so I don't begrudge you your sausage or fried chicken either.
You could have my fried chicken. I don't use much pepper.

You gonna send it up here...... or pay for Mom and I to take the train down there?:unsure:
Well now, if you have milk, egg, flour and chicken breasts you could easily make it yourself.
Oh my brother gave me a great tip: put the flour in a gallon ziploc bag and just toss the chicken or cube steak that way. Much less flour and mess.

Back
Top Bottom