Hey From Michigan

lol, he works at Little Caesars.

EMU offers a free associates degree to about 50 kids a year. You pretty much have to forgo High School. He only went to HS as a freshman. Never stepped back through their doors. Hell, he even quit baseball. He said I've played for 10 years. I'm good.

At 18 he ended up with his diploma and ASST's degree. He graduated with a 3.9. They offered to pay about 55% if he finished his bachelors degree there. Two years later he graduated with a 3.9. EMU said "hey, if you tutor our undergrads a few days a week we'll be 60% of your Masters Degree. He pays for the rest as he goes.

We help out here and there. He mostly doesn't want out money. Wants to do it himself. Honestly, I couldn't be more proud of him.

@detroitdad - WOW! What an awesome kid.

Thank you. On top of that he doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs. He exercises pretty regularly. A really good kid. His cooking specialty is homemade Cheesecakes. He rarely makes the same kind. When he was 16 he asked for a spring form pan for Christmas lol.

I also have two daughters. They put me through the wringer between 15 and 20. Both are fantastic right now. The 23 year old is married and helping raise two kids. The oldest graduated from our local community college in the spring as a Radiology Tech. She already has a job at one of our local hospitals.

Back
Top Bottom