How often do you eat soup?

This thread got me thinking, given that it was a cold 16 degC this morning. Unfortunately I didn't have suitable provisions to make my own so I went for a tin.

mushroom soup 3 s.jpg

Mushroom.

How often ? Depends on the weather .. In the Winter, more often

This.........I'm from Michigan. We eat soup a lot in the winter. Usually homemade soup. Sometimes it will be soup and a salad. Sometimes soup and a grilled cheese, or just whatever were in the mood for.

I make a really good Chicken Quesadilla soup in the crock pot. Its hearty enough to eat by itself. Spicy Tomato (with tomato chunks), Turkey and rice, beef and veggie soup.........Heck, its hard to go wrong :)

I did make a fish soup a few years ago that wasn't very good. Now that I'm a little more experienced maybe I'll try it again.

@detroitdad Soup - no matter what form it takes is such a wonderful comfort food. Could you post a recipe for your Chicken Quesadilla soup?
Seconded! All recipes are posted as new threads on this forum (this is because otherwise if 'buried' in another thread, they aren't searchable). So if you want to post the recipe just start a new thread in Soups, Stews and Casseroles. :okay:

Back
Top Bottom