I'll eat it everyday

Local time
9:25 AM
Let's rule out fruits. Is there something you are happy to cook or eat every day? As much as it's probably not what is encouraged, I am happy to eat rice (mostly white) with some sort of veg and meat every day. It feels like I never tire of it and it's super easy and quick to prepare.
Is there something you prepare or could eat every day?

I could eat BBQ meat every day with rice/noodles. I must admit though, I do get bored eating the same thing every day, but this is what I'd have a go at.

There is nothing that I eat everyday, however, I could eat pizza everyday because I really love it. There are so many different varieities too, so this is one of the things that I can and will eat on a regular basis. It is one of the foods that I am certain I will always love. It is just so tasty, and nutritious too...especially if you eat a lower fat version.

Hashbrowns with melted cheese for me. That is my go to quick meal when I don't have time to make anything nice. I could eat hashbrowns everyday and never get sick of them. There is a lot you can do with them too, add grilled onions, meat, peppers and all sorts of stuff.

Same here, but I refuse to buy bread so I won't have to eat all but then my husband goes out and gets it and it's all over. Biscuits ( you folks may say crackers) and can also be an "everydayer" for me as well.

A proper cheese board should always include an array of crackers :thumbsup:

Rice is our staple here so it is understandable to eat it everyday. But I can survive with bread even for a month or so especially when I am on a diet, hahahaaa. But I cannot think of any other food that I can subsist for more than a week. Even vegetable salad is getting to my nerve on the 3rd consecutive day, much more fish or meat dishes. Maybe the most that I can eat for a longer time is corn, boiled or broiled and in any other style.

The closest think I could get to eating everyday would be a turkey sandwich with salad on it. I guess because it's one of those things that has protein, carbs and veggies and doesn't leave me feeling sickly or heavy. I don't like the feeling of greasy junk food being consumed every day for the rest of my life!

I think I could eat Indian food every day, lol. While that's not a specific dish, I live in the states and it's not something I grew up eating. It's hard to pin down a specific food, though it's funny you mention rice. I was eating brown rice daily until the controversy started over arsenic being found in rice. Sorting all that out got to be a little too complicated and I backed off from having it daily.

I think I could eat Indian food every day, lol. While that's not a specific dish, I live in the states and it's not something I grew up eating. It's hard to pin down a specific food, though it's funny you mention rice. I was eating brown rice daily until the controversy started over arsenic being found in rice. Sorting all that out got to be a little too complicated and I backed off from having it daily.
Arsenic!? :eek:. I gosh, I've been feeding us all here, brown rice regularly.

Back
Top Bottom