I'll eat it everyday

Arsenic!? :eek:. I gosh, I've been feeding us all here, brown rice regularly.

Arsenic???? My question exactly. I've been trying to get off of the white rice so I can eat the "healthier" brown rice, so this arsenic information is going to send me searching. While, I could eat the rice every day, I actually don't because of the not the "healthiest" stories.

I could eggs every day. I love them scrambled, over easy, hard boiled. They are great on a burger, in fried rice, great in a sandwich. Eggs are so versatile I could eat them at every meal and not get tired of eating them.

If I could choose, I would love to eat a variety of sushi everyday. I love them especially with the soy sauce and wasabi. I like it when it's too hot and I can feel the heat through my nose. Lol.:hyper:

Fish, I can eat fish all day every day not matter how it is cooked. I love fish, it does not matter what type of fish it is either.

I'd be happy with eating cookies every day. I grow tired of cake and pie on a daily basis. Though, when it comes to any cookie variety. The love for cookies can never be ceased and I find myself craving it everyday.

I could easily live off bread everyday. In fact for well over a year, my husband and I did!
Which reminds me, I have a loaf of sourdough proofing, so I need to go and check on it!
I love bread (every possible sort) but I rarely eat it because of my semi-permanent diet. :( I bake it all the time though.... I'm so self-disciplined :smug::angelic:

I love bread (every possible sort) but I rarely eat it because of my semi-permanent diet. :( I bake it all the time though.... I'm so self-disciplined :smug::angelic:

You can make bread and not eat it? That is a major problem I have. As I said earlier I try not to buy it and am still intimidated by the thought of making my own. Then my husband will go out and buy it and I could eat it all myself. I feel like I should be handcuffed when bread is around. Take a bow for that discipline.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 very thin slices of dark rye sourdough for lunch as an open sandwich. I have given up caring about what people say about bread which doesn't really apply to proper sourdough anyhow. I enjoy it too much and well, I need it other wise I get cranky :wacky:. Supermarket bread or :ohmy: any form of sliced bread, on the other hand I can easily do without.:sick:

Arsenic!? :eek:. I gosh, I've been feeding us all here, brown rice regularly.

Yes, it has been showing up in apple juice and in products sweetened with brown rice syrup. Supposedly there is more than one type, and it depends on where your rice has been grown. There's also a cooking method that is supposed to help remove some or all of the arsenic, but it was all just a little too complicated for me at the time. I just decided to eat less rice until it could be sorted out.

I could eat Donairs everyday of life and never get tired of them.
I love the spicy meat and the sweet sauce. It has got to be my
favorite food of all.

The only thing I would want to eat everyday is bread of some kind. I can eat bread with lots of stuff - butter, cheese, luncheon meat, peanut butter, tuna, jam or jelly. Rice is a staple food here, but I would not want to eat it everyday, although it can be prepared in different ways, with different peas, for instance. I do eat rice on a regular basis, however. If I have it 3 days in a row, then I want a change.

The only thing I would want to eat everyday is bread of some kind. I can eat bread with lots of stuff - butter, cheese, luncheon meat, peanut butter, tuna, jam or jelly. Rice is a staple food here, but I would not want to eat it everyday, although it can be prepared in different ways, with different peas, for instance. I do eat rice on a regular basis, however. If I have it 3 days in a row, then I want a change.

I'm the exact same way about bread! So is my mom, sometimes she'll bake a loaf of pulla bread and we'll sit at the kitchen counter and eat the whole thing hot with butter. Terrible for my diet but sooo delicious! I love nights where I don't have to cook for everyone because it means that I can just have bread with various toppings for dinner.

I've also got a bit of a sweet tooth so I feel like I could live on sugary buns and rolls. Red bean steamed rolls are my absolute all time favourite, luckily I don't know how to make them otherwise I'd really be in trouble! I could have coconut buns and custard buns for dinner every night and be a happy camper :)

Back
Top Bottom