Location of Kitchen

And the chances of that happening are? :D

This does happen, albeit on an occasional basis. Not, perhaps, an entire day of sunshine, but days like yesterday where it was sunny in the morning and early afternoon. We went out for about three hours during the sunny time and the baked bean tin was pretty stifling when we got back.

Naturally, it started raining in later afternoon and normal service was resumed.

I've been to a few private houses where the kitchen is in the basement with a dumb waiter lift to the dining room ,kitchen always cooler !and the grand entry to the dining room!

Nothing grand or waiter lifted for my kitchen in the basement. I often forget it is there and won't dare light a stove for fear it explodes. The natural gas is in that area. It's a desolate waste and would really be a cool area if I even ventured down there much.I call it a rental idea gone wrong. Basements are not a big thing in my country. One day I hope it can restore to an area where I can go and be comfortable. In the meantime I will continue to work in my furnace that I had forgotten was a furnace.

Back
Top Bottom