My wishes to you

ElizabethB

Guru
Local time
2:54 AM
All of you are the BEST. You have inspired me. You have taken me out of my comfort zone. You have prodded me to be a better more imaginative home cook. I :love: you all.

My wishes for you -

Love of family
Good friends
Good or improved health
Peace and joy in your heart
I know that some of you are non believers - I still ask God to bless you all with His grace.

Joyeux Noel to one and all from your friend in Cajun Country.

Merry Christmas!

@ElizabethB, thank you! I wish you and your family all the best from my little (heathen :ohmy:) corner in Maidstone. Not believing in a god doesn't mean I don't care. I'm atheist and humanist. I care about this world, not least because I don't believe in an afterlife. And @ElizabethB, you have inspired me too. I'm cooking Cajun and learning so much! :D

downloadfile.jpg

@ElizabethB you have had a very sweet tought about this thread. I wish to you and All CB' friends the best for the New Year ahead..happy to joined this forum :).. and who knows, maybe one day someone will meet personally someone else and have fun having a coffee or a cup of tea together..it could be nice..:wink:

Last edited:
@ElizabethB you have bad a very sweet tought about this thread. I wish to you and All CB' friends the best for the New Year ahead..happy to joined this forum :).. and who knows, maybe one day someone will meet personally someone else and have fun having a coffee or a cup of tea together..it could be nice..:wink:

Well, we are all miles apart geographically - but you never know! We might all hate each other in 'real life' though :laugh:.

and who knows, maybe one day someone will meet personally someone else and have fun having a coffee or a cup of tea together..it could be nice..:wink:

That would be a joy for me. To actually meet my CB friends. What fun.

Well, we are all miles apart geographically - but you never know! We might all hate each other in 'real life' though :laugh:.

I doubt that we would hate each other. We may have differing opinions on politics and religion but we all share a passion for food and cooking. What is there to dislike about that? I would welcome any of you with open arms.

My part of the world is known for it's hospitality. We never meet strangers. We open our hearts and our homes. I love nothing more than taking a visitor under my wing and showing them the beauty of my home state. I love teaching people how to eat boiled crawfish, shrimp and crabs. The thought of cooking a meal for any of you would be both a daunting challenge and a joy. I would skip the "Chefy" stuff and stick to regional food. I would also want to introduce you to my crazy family.

You have all been so kind and welcoming to me. You make me feel like family. Although we may never meet I feel a kinship with you all. Your personalities shine through your posts. Such a wonderful, diverse group of people with a shared passion. I feel blessed to be a part of this adventure.

My part of the world is known for it's hospitality. We never meet strangers. We open our hearts and our homes. I love nothing more than taking a visitor under my wing and showing them the beauty of my home state. I love teaching people how to eat boiled crawfish, shrimp and crabs. The thought of cooking a meal for any of you would be both a daunting challenge and a joy. I would skip the "Chefy" stuff and stick to regional food. I would also want to introduce you to my crazy family.

You have all been so kind and welcoming to me. You make me feel like family. Although we may never meet I feel a kinship with you all. Your personalities shine through your posts. Such a wonderful, diverse group of people with a shared passion. I feel blessed to be a part of this adventure.

This makes me happy! I do spend a lot of time here 'oiling the wheels' as do the other moderators and our list owner @SatNavSaysStraightOn works wonders in keeping this site spam free and 'on topic'. I hope we can keep this thing going. Its not easy. Forums are a bit old fashioned these days - but I think they could make a come back as they do allow for a community to develop and for individual posts to be followed up in a way that doesn't seem to happen on Facebook groups and the like, quite so much.

I would absolutely want to eat your regional food @ElizabethB !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom