New Kitchen Toys!

Actually, I did more recently get 2 new loaf tins (my old ones are about 50 years old and starting to suffer) and a new springform cake tin. All 3 cost me just a few pence over £4! The mail order club had a spend £20 and get £20 back, so I couldn't resist buying them.

Newest kitchen toy:

A deep straight sided non-stick pie/muffin tin (used to cook pork pies, so far). Excellent - the pies just glided out and it washed up in a trice.

Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 16.46.33.png

It's about 400mm X 400mm or 13in X 13 in. It's behind the side of the car and I'm not going out til later. I think they paid about $150 for it kids went halves, lol, I say kids but they are 44 and 39. Adults,lol.

Russ

Not very large then. Did you say it takes 8 minutes to make ice?

What is it? A 3 dish slow cooker?
Yes, the Aldi one. Argos do a triple one as well, but it's smaller. Some of the reviews for the Argos one say it is too small to do much with at all. I've made some curries and stews in one bowl of mine and they are sufficient for three people, and of course you can make rice and a dessert in the other two while the main dish is cooking. It has individual controls for each one.
It was about £40 and comes with the usual long Aldi guarantee.

Vintage Commercial Kitchenaid Mixer by Hobart..jpg

Gotta go one more time, for THIS mixer!! it's used & works well. Gonna give it a facelift And make it look brand spanking new again!! :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom