New Kitchen Toys!

Hey Shermie,
It is just me invading your thread. Serious question.
How often do you buy groceries?
Also looking at your vacuum sealer.
Oh and you need this. 20160613_123447.jpg
Well one of them anyway. There are several there.
Some are thrift store finds and others were bought new. The curved blades work better.

WOW!!

That is a lot of stuff!!

I don't plan on getting that much stuff again. That is how cluttered the kitchen and back room were in my old apartment!
What's that in the background, your bread machine?

One electric food processor would replace all of those cute little ones, to me. I'm left-handed & I have a bad shoulder there, so those cute little manual processors with the handles could put my shoulder out of commission for a long time.

The electric food processor is several appliances in one! It can knead dough, chop meat - raw or cooked, slice fruits & veggies, puree, and it can even whip cream. My Presto Big Kitchen Kettle is also a deep fryer / slow cooker.

I buy groceries once or twice a month, depending on what is needed and what I plan to cook.

When I was in the old apartment on the fourth floor, I HATED shopping, because there was no elevator!! I HAD TO MAKE AT LEAST 3 OR 4 TRIPS JUST TO GET THE STUFF UPSTAIRS! Now, getting groceries upstairs is a breeze!! There are 3 elevators in the building where I am now. And there are some shopping carts that some have used to bring their groceries home in. I'm on the 2nd floor now and not far from one of the elevators. I love it! It is like a dream come true! :wink:

No that is the microwave.
Your right on the left handed. Next time my daughter comes for a visit, I will have her try it.
I hate my electric food processor. The slicer, shredder part is awful. Not to mention clean up.
Let me see if I have more kitchen pics.
We try to do main grocery shopping about 3 times a year.

Since I have updated the kitchen I need new pics.20160613_123641.jpg
But had to show you my french fry cutter.

That is probably where a mandoline would do the job nicely. I was looking at THIS one at Amazon.com. I may get it. :wink:
Mandoline.jpg

That is one of the things I like about those little machines is they can also slice and shred just like a mandolin.
See my album for pictures.

I will take some pics of my kitchen, where I keep all the food, gadgets & stuff and I will post them here today. You'll be surprised! :wink:

Hey Shermie,
Oh and you need this.View attachment 3339
Some are thrift store finds and others were bought new. The curved blades work better.
You mustn't encourage him! @Shermie is trying to curb his gadget addiction! :D

Hey Shermie,
Oh and you need this.View attachment 3339
Why do you have so many...seriously?

I'm worried... I'm sure you are going down the slippery slope again! :D

Nope.

There's a place for everything. The only things sitting on the countertop are the orange microwave, toaster, dish rack & the vacuum food sealer Way over next to the fridge is where I keep the container of utensils. This is the first kitchen that I've ever had with a lot of cabinet space & countertops. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom