New to the forum and my intro

Dados1950

Über Member
Local time
3:27 PM
My name is Stan and I'm from New Jersey. Starting cooking years ago and consider myself a "very good amateur". Not a finicky eater but don't go for the VERY exotic. Always enjoy new recipes. Love fish..my wife is a "salmon addict". Have to watch my carbs. Hope to contribute enjoyable, helpful chat to the forum.

Hi and welcome. I'm a fish and seafood cook myself. Have master many dishes. If you want any new ideas let me know I will be happy to share some with you.

Hi and welcome. I'm a fish and seafood cook myself. Have master many dishes. If you want any new ideas let me know I will be happy to share some with you.
As I mentioned in my intro, my wife is a "salmon addict", so any salmon recipes appreciated. Likewise to any seafood recipes in general.

Hi Dados.

I'm a Jersey guy too, and my wife is addicted to salmon as well. It's sort of a running joke that every time we go out for dinner, we know exactly what she'll order. Something salmon.

She made a new dish tonight: broiled salmon glazed with a mixture of maple syrup, wholegrain mustard, and soy sauce. It was very good.

@Dados1950 :welcome:. Sorry, you won't get many fish recipes from me - I am totally allergic to all seafood but, if I dig deep in my vast collection of recipes, I may be able to find one or two that you may like.

As I mentioned in my intro, my wife is a "salmon addict", so any salmon recipes appreciated. Likewise to any seafood recipes in general.

Salmon is a great fish and I have done some great things. There are 2 things that I have done that everyone has come to love. Parm crusted salmon. And this is simple. Coat the top of the Salmon on a pan with a little bit of oil S&P and parm cheese. Put it is a 350 oven for maybe 12 mins. The other on is I just pan sear the salmon and in a separate pan I sautee diced red onions, diced tomatoes, and spinach. Put the spinach mix on the plate then the salmon on top then top with a balsamic reduction. Scallops also taste good with the spinach and reduction as well.

Salmon is a great fish and I have done some great things. There are 2 things that I have done that everyone has come to love. Parm crusted salmon. And this is simple. Coat the top of the Salmon on a pan with a little bit of oil S&P and parm cheese. Put it is a 350 oven for maybe 12 mins. The other on is I just pan sear the salmon and in a separate pan I sautee diced red onions, diced tomatoes, and spinach. Put the spinach mix on the plate then the salmon on top then top with a balsamic reduction. Scallops also taste good with the spinach and reduction as well.
Welcome...please post pics next time you make one of these...I just ate, but I can always be made hungry again with a tasty picture. :)

@snagy1115.

Welcome to C.B.

I shall make note, next time I prepare salmon.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

Thanks for posting.
23.30 Here ..

Welcome...please post pics next time you make one of these...I just ate, but I can always be made hungry again with a tasty picture. :)

MARTINAIBERIANHAMBREEADSTIKS964926_209183165895698_849253399_o.jpg

@The Late Night Gourmet .. Here is a Little Tapa For You !!

Iberian Acorn Fed Ham from The Designation of Dehuesa, Extremadura, Spain served with Breadsticks ..
By: Francesca.

Back
Top Bottom