Pink stuff

Summatsupere
Why the misquoting of of posts all of a sudden?
I don't know. I'm just replying to your post here. Everyone else is going to get very bored (assuming they are bothered to read this!).

But to answer your question, I have had to edit several posts in which I quoted other people's messages. Thought it was just me being sloppy!.

I don't know. I'm just replying to your post here. Everyone else is going to get very bored (assuming they are bothered to read this!).

But to answer your question, I have had to edit several posts in which I quoted other people's messages. Thought it was just me being sloppy!.
Same problem for missen.

image.jpg

If your going to do this this,have pink food not pink coloured food

The King who did nothing (far right).... I guess that was you on holiday! Can't read the other labels except to note the Fondreche. You will have to advise me on wines to drink in Saumur!

Haha - I did not feel regal and did enough most days, including riding up the hill in the background on one occasion. (And for @classic33's benefit, with 20+ others!)
True about the labels. Decision was to either attempt a pretty picture or make the labels legible - went with the former. Which is partly a shame because labels #2 & #3 (l to r) are interesting. #2 even interesting enough to start a thread when I have a moment - it is call 'Le Vin du Merde'! #4, #6 & #8 you should recognise from post #1, 2nd spoiler - that's why I put them there! #3, #10 & #12 are all from the region named after the hill. Forget Fondreche, you are unlikely to come across it unless you visit that part of the world, although it is imported into the uk.

Back
Top Bottom