Quiz: Its all in the stars

Its very difficult to construct a Google proof quiz. @classic33 has managed it with his lists of chemical ingredients for common vegetables and fruit. I don't know where he got the lists from, but you can't cut, paste and Google the string of ingredients. You can Google each component but that doesn't help much as so many foods have the same components.

Last edited:
Its very difficult to construct a Google proof quiz. @classic33 has managed it with his lists of chemical ingredients for common vegetables and fruit. I don't know where he got the lists from, but you can't cut, paste and Google the string of ingredients. You can Google each component but that doesn't help much as so many foods have the same components.
I'm not going to be saying either.

I think this might be the most difficult one for me yet. Now I have to be stopping and asking people when I go out or see if my mom can see it well enough to solve this mystery. :scratchhead::scratchhead::scratchhead::scratchhead:
Any further on with regards this. Has your mom been able to help?

Answers posted tomorrow. Last chance. No-one seems to have them all correct although I wouldn't put it past @classic33 to have somehow coded complete answers. He's had me fooled more than once!

The last one is this. http://pychotka.pl/Carambola-gwiezdny-owoc-przygotowanie-do-spożycia....Around here we call it five fingers. I don't know how I missed that. I just called a random customer to ask him if he could help me. He told me all the ones I knew. He actually showed me how to do some sort of image search but he lost me and that might be cheating in some circles. The poor guy came looking for a pair of pants. The things this forum gets me to drag my customers into..It's a good thing I choose wisely.

Last edited:
The last one is this. http://pychotka.pl/Carambola-gwiezdny-owoc-przygotowanie-do-spożycia....Around here we call it five fingers. I don't know how I missed that. I just called a random customer to ask him if he could help me. He told me all the ones I knew. He actually showed me how to do some sort of image search but he that lost me and that might be cheating in some circles. The poor guy came looking for a pair of pants. The things this forum gets me to drag my customers into..It's a good thing I choose wisely.
Ladies fingers by any chance?

Customers staying away from you now! Just in case you ask them something.

Back
Top Bottom