Quiz: Its all in the stars

Do the answers reflect recent information given, regarding two item or will it be another Runner?

Running order according to most correct answers:
1st @classic33 with 9 plus bonus picture (although he made a mistake on his first set of answers which I had to point out!).
2nd @SatNavSaysStraightOn with 7 correct.
3rd @Bakemehappy with 5 correct.
4th @Lullabelle with 4 correct @winterybella with 3 correct plus bonus picture.
5th @welsh dragon 3 correct
6th @Shadow with 2 correct
Bonus picture answered correctly by @classic33 and @winterybella

However, taking all things into account:
The STAR prize goes to @SatNavSaysStraightOn for honesty and integrity and not using the internet (although how the bottom left could possibly be a tomato defeats me).
2nd STAR prize (also for honesty integrity and not using the internet) @Bakemehappy.
3rd STAR prize (as above) @Lullabelle

A special mention for @winterybella for sheer hard work in tracking down the bonus question answer!
Also to @classic33 for ingenuity in answering in Latin.

Booby prize to @Shadow for not taking quiz seriously!

Last edited:
Bonus question was the easiest. Apple at the top of the picture plus the thread title, there could only be one answer!

Answers also given in plain & clear English.

:D:D:D Had I known I would have put in more effort for the ENTIRE project and put myself higher on the leader board. Not to be left out I am leaving you with this.
Άνισου του αστεροειδούς,«Ιπτάμενοςδίσκος»σκουός,Earthstarμύκητας
Παπάγια,αστερίες(σεέναραβδί),μπάμιες
Λωτός,ακτινίδια,αστέριφρούτα

Μπόνουςεικόνα:αστέριApple. Done ask me about the apple at the end. Ask Bing or Classic 33.

Bonus question was the easiest. Apple at the top of the picture plus the thread title, there could only be one answer!

Answers also given in plain & clear English.
Its not an apple. Thats what a whole star apple looks like. Granted, it looks rather like an apple.

:D:D:D Had I known I would have put in more effort for the ENTIRE project and put myself higher on the leader board. Not to be left out I am leaving you with this.

Μπόνουςεικόνα:αστέριApple. Done ask me about the apple at the end. Ask Bing or Classic 33.

Sounds Greek to me.

Running order according to most correct answers:
1st @classic33 with 9 plus bonus picture (although he made a mistake on his first set of answers which I had to point out!).
2nd @SatNavSaysStraightOn with 7 correct.
3rd @Bakemehappy with 5 correct.
4th @Lullabelle with 4 correct @winterybella with 3 correct plus bonus picture.
5th @welsh dragon 3 correct
6th @Shadow with 2 correct
Bonus picture answered correctly by @classic33 and @winterybella

However, taking all things into account:
The STAR prize goes to @SatNavSaysStraightOn for honesty and integrity and not using the internet (although how the bottom left could possibly be a tomato defeats me).
2nd STAR prize (also for honesty integrity and not using the internet) @Bakemehappy.
3rd STAR prize (as above) @Lullabelle

A special mention for @winterybella for sheer hard work in tracking down the bonus question answer!
Also to @classic33 for ingenuity in answering in Latin.

Booby prize to @Shadow for not taking quiz seriously!

Woo hoo I got 3rd STAR prize :woot:

μήλο

I think I guess that:

no. 4..........is a papaya
no. 7..........are tomatoes
no. 8..........is a kiwi

Like what they had said I thought it was easy....I hope I had guess this 3 just right..

Last edited:
Insides of tomatoes can give the most amazing patterns on some (what's the word?) speciality ones.

Alternatively he could be disqualified completely because the T&C's of the forum are for English language only!

:whistling:
Mine are there, in clear sight, in plain English. Seek and ye shall find!
'Heritage'?

Quite. I'd give this a Double Like if it was possible!!!
See the piece in between the two quoted messages.

Back
Top Bottom