Restaurant Meals

I have complained once, the service was dreadfully slow despite staff standing around chatting to each other, and the food inedible, I am not a snob but the whole point of eating in a restaurant is to enjoy the food and quite frankly the fish and chips my dad ordered was just so bad it was unbelievable, how any chef could let that out of his kitchen is beyond me, that is if they had a chef- may have been a few mediocre cooks with a microwave.....

We like to go to this place for a special meal, yes they charge but the food and service is excellent, we were there today for a long relaxing lunch

http://www.the-white-peacock.co.uk/

I rarely complain, it would have to be something really serious for me to ask to speak to a manager - such as if I saw the waiter just standing around chatting and ignoring us for long periods of time, or something gross in our food, or being over charged for something. But aside from that, I know that stuff happens sometimes, and even the best servers can have a bad day or the kitchen may totally screw up an order which wasn't their fault. I don't want to get someone fired over something that's really not that important.

I do not eat out at restaurants that often, but for the most part, I have found the service to be good and the food to be next to excellent. I have been out to a dinner once or twice when I found that we had to wait really long before being served. However, the food was quite good, so we had no cause to complain. If we have to wait to get an excellent meal, I would prefer that than having them to rush the meal and then it does not turn out good. While we are waiting on the dinner, they would usually serve drinks anyway.

Thinking about it now, I cannot remember a time that I complained about a restaurant meal. My husband complains a lot though, but only to me, when we eat out at a restaurant that doesn't meet his standards. He really has a difficult palate to please, as for me, I'm not that picky with food at all. So when a restaurant's food does get my opinion and it's not good, then that's when you know they're really not worth it, lol. We do love trying out different restaurants even if it's a not known by many place.

Back
Top Bottom