Saucepans

I have the Cuisinart Stainless steel cooking set. Probably about 27 years old. When it needs a super duper cleaning due to burnt /baked on gunk I just use some Easy Oven oven cleaner on it. Spray it on, let it sit for a few minutes and "poof" it comes right off. I realize Easy Off can damage many types of cookware - haven't had an issue so far with the Cuisinart stainless.

Not really a big fan of non-stick pans except for making scrambled/fried eggs. I don't use the Easy Off on the non-stick fry pan.

I use Circulon Premier Professional.

I don't know how 'good' they are but they suit me just fine. I've had them some years and the only issue with them is that the little milk pan thingy fell on the floor once and the rim is slightly dented.

I use Circulon Premier Professional.

I don't know how 'good' they are but they suit me just fine. I've had them some years and the only issue with them is that the little milk pan thingy fell on the floor once and the rim is slightly dented.

My mom has Circulon pans, and when I cook in their kitchen, I use what they have. I have nothing bad to say about them. Not something I will rush out and buy, but they certainly got the job done, for me.

CD

Back
Top Bottom