Show us your pet

@Elawin

A beautiful dog. There is something tickling the back of my mind - a novel that featured a lurcher?
A post on a greyhound site reminded me, there is a book called "Born to Run" by Michael Morpurgo (author of War Horse), but this book is about a greyhound. It's a children's book (in theory :roflmao:). Could it be that one you were thinking of? I haven't read it yet, but it is on my Amazon wish list :giggle:

:giggle: My Sallie Sue is very vocal when she wants to be fed. She can tell time. Both of my girls are accustomed to feeding at 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sallie is confused by the time change. I thought she would give me an hour break - instead she starts crying for food three hours early. Not so bad in the evening - a real bitch in the morning,.

:giggle: My Sallie Sue is very vocal when she wants to be fed. She can tell time. Both of my girls are accustomed to feeding at 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sallie is confused by the time change. I thought she would give me an hour break - instead she starts crying for food three hours early. Not so bad in the evening - a real bitch in the morning,.
Tippy was very confused when the clocks went back. He started whining and barking about half an hour early (or half an hour late, according to his body clock). I kept pointing at the clock and telling him he can have his dinner when the big hand gets up the top.....:roflmao:

I do the same thing with Sallie Sue. She will settle down in a few days. Probably about the time I adjust to the "fall back" time. I have been getting up ridiculously early and heading to bed in the evening too early. Unless I have insomnia like tonight. Why else would I be on a cooking forum at 1:20 a.m. :devil: I hate insomnia. I will be a useless wreak when the day finally starts. I am :tired:. Maybe I can get a few hours of :sleep: before dawn.

IMG_0287.JPG
This is my little pal.
She is now 16 years old and still thinks she is 6.

View attachment 11542 This is my little pal.
She is now 16 years old and still thinks she is 6.
Gorgeous! Unfortunately my mutt is 6 years old and thinks he's 6 months. A great shame that racing greyhounds do not have any 'puppyhood' unlike other dogs, but he will probably calm down in another few years.

Back
Top Bottom