Spring Planting

Bonsai hates me, I know .. loses the leaves .. I continue to change it places but it is always worse .. I speak to it but nothing ... does not answer! hahahaha

Cute discover this early morning! Bonsai lost its leaves due to new baby leaves which replace the older....happy for this! :okay:

Seeds arrived yesterday.
This is my list: 7 heirloom tomatoes Green Zebra, Matt's Wild Cherry, Yellow Pear, Brandywine, Striped German, Black Krim, Cherokee Purple.
1 pkg. of Orient Express - a long purple hybrid Asian Eggplant.
I have basil and dill seed from fall planting.
My seeding pots have been washed out and starter mix prepared. I am hoping to have plants ready for the garden by mid March. Cucumbers and beans will be sown directly in the garden boxes. Need more celery seeds, parsley, chives, fennel and cilantro. Will purchase starter plants for black beauty eggplant and assorted peppers. Need a couple of rosemary plants and oregano. Thyme has perked up. A little pruning on the thyme and sage should get them both rocking and rolling.

The plan is to add 2 more 4' x4' table height boxes for a total of 4. I have enough pots for my herbs but do need more mix to fill them with. Time to play in the dirt. :D

Back
Top Bottom