Superfoods don't exist!

Video is attractive. But I don't believe this woman. I have managed my health with super foods. Hemp Seeds, moringa leaves & pods, drumsticks, Amla berries and much more. I used to take too many supplements and now I have replaced them with foods I can locally get. Infact I dont just eat them. I juice them. I have a moringa tree in my backyard, so I just add leaves to my juice. A couple of Amla berries , they are local here. And a spoon of turmeric powder, again we use turmeric a lot while cooking here in India.

Meanwhile I will take superfoods anyday over prescription medicines.

Also one more thing that made a difference to my energy levels is coconut milk. Not store bought. I make my own!
:)[/QUOTE]

@anupchan

Thank you for posting the video.

Definitely merits excellence ..

"Nutrient Dense Wholefood" just doesn't have the same ring to it that "Super Food" does and people want to eat highly processed fast foods then be able to grab a "quick fix" like a green smoothie wiith acai & chia.

Don't get me started...

If the SHTF, long pig could certainly be on the menu here.

:bbq:

If there are no superfoods, do I have to wear my underwear inside my pants instead of over them, and untie this towel from around my neck? (I'm still going to stand with my fists on my hips, though.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom