survey on meal kit industry - pls help us

Elawin, funny you should mention cat, my last one died about 10 years ago, then about a year ago I noticed a cat eating food scraps on my back lawn. I throw scraps out for the birds etc. so this cat starts turning up at the door at the back around 8.30 at night. Been here ever since at night for the food I now buy him every few days. I guess I'm a sucker.
Many years ago, my sister was walking down a road near where she lives when she saw someone she knows in their front garden. She had stopped to talk to her, when all of a sudden her [my sister's] cat went running down the woman's path and into her house. Apparently the cat had been going to this woman's garden every day and, thinking she was a stray, the woman was feeding her. No wonder it was getting fat. Cats are crafty when it comes to scrounging a meal :laugh::okay::wink:

Many years ago, my sister was walking down a road near where she lives when she saw someone she knows in their front garden. She had stopped to talk to her, when all of a sudden her [my sister's] cat went running down the woman's path and into her house. Apparently the cat had been going to this woman's garden every day and, thinking she was a stray, the woman was feeding her. No wonder it was getting fat. Cats are crafty when it comes to scrounging a meal :laugh::okay::wink:

My son has 2 cats, rowdy is real outgoing, my dil saw a thing on Facebook page with a photo of rowdy lying on some persons couch. He spends a lot of time there, goes into all the room,lol. Apparently he's a well,known cat,lol.

Russ

:laugh::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom