The CookingBites recipe challenge: peanut butter

While looking over the entries and realized I skipped this. I was not able to follow the link - blocked by Bit defender. In the challenge rules tree nut or seed butters are allowed if there are allergies.

Last entry from me: Peanut butter cup cookies

IMG_8992.jpeg

IMG_8993.jpeg

While looking over the entries and realized I skipped this. I was not able to follow the link - blocked by Bit defender. In the challenge rules tree nut or seed butters are allowed if there are allergies.
Okies, no worries.
He allergic to seeds and tree nuts.
No nut butter is soya.
Pic for you anyway.

IMG_2359.png

Okies, no worries.
He allergic to seeds and tree nuts.
No nut butter is soya.
Pic for you anyway.
I fortunately have no allergies to any foods so naturally I’ll use real nut spreads and butters. However with that said I still love experimenting and trying other options out there like this to see what kinds of different or unique flavors I can get from it. As long as the ingredients are honest then I’ll try it.

I’ll have to see if I can get my hands on some of this, it looks good.

Last edited:
They look vaguely like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
If that is so, I will have your recipe framed in my kitchen and make 10 dozen per week. :hyper: :hyper: :D:D:D:D:D
Reese’s peanut butter cups (the miniature ones) are one of the ingredients! They’re basically a Reese’s, levelled-up.

Double the recipe and you’re most of the way to that 10 dozen! :D

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed I wasn't allowed to use my mixed nut butter because i don't have a peanut allergy, just an aversion (it did have some peanuts in it but just wasn't pure peanut butter). But the rules were very specific that unless someone had an allergy to peanut butter they couldn't participate. It's too bad, I had some really creative dessert ideas I had made up and I was certain the were going to be delicious. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom