The CookingBites recipe challenge: peanut butter

medtran49 is getting her second wind!

About 30 minutes to go:

1712096946424.png

Thank you all for participating.
Forgive my tardiness. It has been a busy day. I also wanted to review all of the recipes again.
TastyReuben - your cocktail is on my bucket list.
medtran49 - are your doggie treats a first for four-legged family members? I will make some for my stepson's dogs. I may let him eat a couple before I tell him they are for his dogs. Just kidding.
All of the desert recipes were noteworthy but Timenspace 's Banana, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Bundt Cake recipe takes the cake.
Herbaceous I would have your smoothie any day.
All of you served up an impressive array of recipes. I love the diversity and the broad range of flavor profiles.
I narrowed down the list to five recipes then had a hard time choosing one.
The winner is AgileMJOLNIR Maafe - West African Peanut Stew.
I kept returning to this recipe intrigued by the combination of ingredients and flavors.
Thank you all for making my job very difficult.
AgileMJOLNIR you have been handed the baton.
Congratulations!!

Wowie! Thank you so much. This was a really good ingredient and I was really impressed with all hte different recipes that were contributed. Now comes the hard part, choosing an ingredient! I’ll try to come up with one no later than tomorrow morning so we can get the next one started.

Thank you again to everyone who contributed, that was a fun one!

Wowie! Thank you so much. This was a really good ingredient and I was really impressed with all hte different recipes that were contributed. Now comes the hard part, choosing an ingredient! I’ll try to come up with one no later than tomorrow morning so we can get the next one started.

Thank you again to everyone who contributed, that was a fun one!
Nice job!

:laugh: I did not phrase my question properly. Is this the first pet treat recipe (not just yours) posted on the forum or entered in a challenge?
I think it is great. I need to find a cat treat recipe that is not raw.
We do have other pet recipes on the forum, but I think it is a first for the challenge.

@AgileMJOLNIR you have been handed the baton.
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!! Well done, everyone!!
Thank you ElizabethB for mentioning my cake! My daughter is off for a short excursion, we both woke up at 5 am, which is now, and I saw your message and told her, my cake was mentioned! I am so happy. It was delicious, will make again, for sure.

So I’ve been thinking long and hard about the next ingredient. I went over the list of previously used ingredients and I did not see the below mentioned. I wanted to keep in mind availability since we have members here from all over the globe. Here are my top 5 choices. Does anything seem particularly hard to find for anyone?

Otherwise I will chose one of these ingredients for the next challenge!
  1. Tamarind or Tamarind Paste
  2. Ginger or Ginger paste
  3. Star Anise
  4. Leeks
  5. Rosemary

So I’ve been thinking long and hard about the next ingredient. I went over the list of previously used ingredients and I did not see the below mentioned. I wanted to keep in mind availability since we have members here from all over the globe. Here are my top 5 choices. Does anything seem particularly hard to find for anyone?

Otherwise I will chose one of these ingredients for the next challenge!
  1. Tamarind or Tamarind Paste
  2. Ginger or Ginger paste
  3. Star Anise
  4. Leeks
  5. Rosemary
That is a good list! I have never looked for Tamarind so far, but it is not to say I may not find it. You do you, and we will manage. All the other 4 are easily available to me. Thank you for asking so kindly.

Back
Top Bottom