The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have enough coffee to last us a few weeks...:hyper:

20171012_195526.jpg

:mad: is right! Just saw our first Christmas commercial on the TV last night. Currently composing my list of businesses to boycott until next year...

It's so annoying Christmas songs now! Some commercials ads have started since the end of September! :mad::headshake:That's unrespect!
And then I have still summertime in my bones!

The trouble with starting it so early is that by December 24'th I have had enough. I appreciate other people love Christmas but to be honest at the monent I am finding it hard not having mum around and it must be awful for people who are alone, having all that 'happy family' stuff shoved in their faces.

The trouble with starting it so early is that by December 24'th I have had enough. I appreciate other people love Christmas but to be honest at the monent I am finding it hard not having mum around and it must be awful for people who are alone, having all that 'happy family' stuff shoved in their faces.

Oh Dear, you're right. And Christmas is a serious thing. It could be a "discreto" moment- sorry I don't remember how to say this in English - full of respect and silence and semplicity (well, not only on Christmas time).
Personally I dislike so much those people who buy buy buy a lot of gifts and eat eat eat a lot of food on that period. "Ehi, it's only Christmas, not a challenge" and Jesus was born poor and in a cave.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom