The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawn Mower.

On Tuesday, it started easily after only two pulls and no priming however, it has only one speed and it is apparent that it is going to move quite fast; in fact, my wife will have to run to keep up with it. We still haven't put it to work in earnest as it has been raining ever since; and still is.

It has finally stopped raining and the ground has had a little time to dry out. My wife cut the front lawn and almost half of the back. I thought she did very well but I was prevented of having an afternoon kip as it was so bloody loud!

grass cutting back s.jpg

Well, I went to my rescheduled dentist appointment on Thursday morning, and came out with a large gap where the offending tooth used to be. The dentist (who is a dental surgeon) decided that it was best removed ASAP, i.e. there and then, without the referral to hospital. I came home armed with more antibiotics and a quantity of packing just in case, and a follow up appointment. I can only eat very soft cool food for the next couple of days or so with absolutely no hot spices or garlic. I may well be very hungry.

Hope it's all healed now.

1 week without smoking. Am I nervous?
:hyper::hyper::hyper: absolutely not...

Well done and good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom