The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odder is the fact that the nails are probably not real. I had mine 'done' once. Never again - they mess up your real nails underneath.

I have never tried to put "unreal" nails over the true ones (nor will I ever do it) precisely for this suspicion. And then I can not stand the insistence when they propose me to do them. Now I have seen that they use nails (horrible) long-pointed, wolverine type. But how do you?, I wonder. But I like to go to do the manicure ... a little cuddle that I occasionally do for myself.

Last edited:
Speaking of finger nails does anyone remember these?

ms.png

I mentioned on an earlier post about some of the dear little darlings who live near me. Two of them have now been apprehended - "the pair were arrested on suspicion of assault on police, actual bodily harm and being drunk and disorderly, and spent a night in the cells" (they were drunk in the middle of the afternoon). One of those two shoots at bottles and cans over the field where we take our dogs for a walk, and threatens anyone who challenges her. They are 14!
They have no fear of 'punishment' they 'know their rights' [but have no responsibilities] and I suspect their parents whatever they might say are to blame. Our society has reached the stage where discipline is a naughty word and kids 'must be given free expression'. Girls are just as bad as boys [if not more so as they always seem as though they have a point to prove]. There is nothing you can do and as a 'caring' society we have allowed this disease to develop - the signs were there - some of us saw them but I'm afraid a small voice swamped by the tidal wave of political correctness was unheard. I don't suggest beating them to death with a stick but I do feel it's about time punishment became just that for ALL criminals.
Sorry for the rant but this is something I feel quite strongly about.

They have no fear of 'punishment' they 'know their rights' [but have no responsibilities] and I suspect their parents whatever they might say are to blame. Our society has reached the stage where discipline is a naughty word and kids 'must be given free expression'. Girls are just as bad as boys [if not more so as they always seem as though they have a point to prove]. There is nothing you can do and as a 'caring' society we have allowed this disease to develop - the signs were there - some of us saw them but I'm afraid a small voice swamped by the tidal wave of political correctness was unheard. I don't suggest beating them to death with a stick but I do feel it's about time punishment became just that for ALL criminals.
Sorry for the rant but this is something I feel quite strongly about.

I absolutely agree with you @sidevalve.
I often see parents who are scared to say "No" or to punish their spoiled and rude kids.
What? Are you an adult or whatelse?
Discipline! First with themselves.

Last edited:
Odder is the fact that the nails are probably not real. I had mine 'done' once. Never again - they mess up your real nails underneath.

They are acrylic false nails, the guy does a great job but to be honest I would get really bored sitting around whilst someone faffs with my nails. I get restless having my hair cut :laugh:

They are acrylic false nails, the guy does a great job but to be honest I would get really bored sitting around whilst someone faffs with my nails. I get restless having my hair cut :laugh:

I'll go on this Saturday to the hairdresser..I like it because the girl makes a massage on my head..and I almost sleep :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom