The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the recent virus / hacking scare I decided to dig out my old old laptop [runs winXP] for a spare - decided to up spec it a bit so fitted a bigger RAM strip [£3.00 on E Bay - wow !] result is amazing easily good enough for basic tasks and net surfing. Simple to do and well worth a try if you have an old laptop kicking around

20 degrees Centigrade in Madrid and sunny sunny ! Absolutely a marvel of an early spring ! However, surely this is a "spell or heat wave" and who knows, it could snow in February through May !

How is the weather ?

The tip fell off my snooker stick a couple of weeks ago. I managed to buy another one but the shop didn't fit them as a service. I had to import a tip clamp from China. All sorted now.

tip clamp s.jpg

I never liked sugar mice.

sugarmouse.jpg

20 degrees Centigrade in Madrid and sunny sunny ! Absolutely a marvel of an early spring ! However, surely this is a "spell or heat wave" and who knows, it could snow in February through May !

How is the weather ?

Wow! 7 degrees today, it's raining. Yesterday 18 degrees, sunny and spring weather. Result: I have flu...mmmm :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom