The General Chat Thread (2024)?

We didn't make it to midnight but apparently I slept through quite a lively firework display.

This morning we went out for a walk, lovely and sunny, pretty dull now though. The meadows are flooded yet again.

It snowed last night here! We had a rainy, green Christmas so it’s nice to finally see some snow.

No snow here.
Not likely to happen anytimevsoon anyway
(NB there are so many split of subjects coming out of this thread that I decided to have a look see)

I’ve been wondering how PabloLerntKochen is doing??
Thank you very much for your concern. I'm still sorting out how to make my career. Right now I'm organizing my free time and experiment with various states of minds to relax better and be more balanced (alpha-, beta-, delta- and theta waves)
Happy new year to everyone 🎉 ✨

Exchanged wrong oven element with bunnings for correct one. Will ring my mate the sparky. I wont touch anything electrical.

Russ

Just received some bad news.
Seems 2024 is to carry on the way 2023 played out.

A family member of my step brother has taken her own life just a few hours ago. :(
I can guess the reason, but at this stage won't say anything other than what I've said previously; they are the Israeli part of the family.

I just hope that his eldest daughter, who has estranged herself from our family, has the strength to carry on. The 2 that have taken their lives in the less than 12 months were both close friends of her's.

Back
Top Bottom