The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went to Sainsburys this afternoon and there was no Children In Need stuff happening, no one dressed up, no things to buy to support the cause.. Very strange, they normally go all out :unsure: :scratchhead:

This evening we went to a gig, China Crisis in Nottingham. They were on stage 8-9, then 9.15-10, we were standing the whole time-my back and legs hurt like hell! Never used to, am I getting old :unsure:

Just read on fb about Malcolm Young -AC/DC - passed away.
Sad. One of the
This evening we went to a gig, China Crisis in Nottingham. They were on stage 8-9, then 9.15-10, we were standing the whole time-my back and legs hurt like hell! Never used to, am I getting old :unsure:

I don't think so! Standing the whole time it's not easy.

Just read on fb about Malcolm Young -AC/DC - passed away.
Sad. One of the

I don't think so! Standing the whole time it's not easy.

We got up at 5.30am to get to work for 7am, in the evening we got home but didn't get to bed until 1.30 this morning, very tired and achy today, didn't used to bother me but it does now, either it is because I am getting older or I just need to be fitter :laugh:

Found in the Garlic Wedges... I called the helpline and they have sent me some vouchers to compensate (£6). I thought that was a bit stingy really...

20171117_121242.jpg

Found in the Garlic Wedges... I called the helpline and they have sent me some vouchers to compensate (£6). I thought that was a bit stingy really...

Having never had "Garlic Wedges" and not having a clue what they should look like, what was it?

Having never had "Garlic Wedges" and not having a clue what they should look like, what was it?
They should look like wedges of potato - as in the picture on packet. The offending item is a potato wedge which has probably been eaten away by a maggot (prior to processing). They are like big chips, flavoured with garlic that you cook from frozen in the oven. Quite nice usually.

Walking home this evening I trod in something, not fun being outside in the cold cleaning the stinky sole of my boot :sick:
be thankful it was what it was and not the stinking, rotting carcass of a wombat that someone had hit and killed and moved to the verge on an inside corner... A few days of really warm weather in full sun and someone else clips the corner (dirt road and single track) knocking carcass into centre of single track dirt road... I was the next person to drive passed. And I thought a rotting or overly mature dead deer was bad... At least the leg I used to drag it with didn't detach itself on the bright side which is what happened with the dead deer... I'm still in two minds whether to try and rescue my brand new gardening gloves or just write off the $15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom