The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started watching Boy George and Culture Club doing a live set, they sound awful, George cannot sing :headshake:

Tom, you need to slow down, that's a lot of hours, I used to work big hours but that was when I was a lot younger.
Satnav, we are about the same weather wise. Nice clear blue skies today. Around 20 deg c here. Just had brekky, eggs and earl gray tea.
Being its Saturday here I'm watching and betting on the races. Our local track is 5 mins away from me.

Russ

:tired: off to work this morning, busy so trying to catch up, 4 or 5 hours on my own with no disturbances means I can achieve a lot.

poppy day.jpg

Tom, you need to slow down, that's a lot of hours, I used to work big hours but that was when I was a lot younger.

Russ

Yeah, I know. Everyone tells me that.
My wife said I have no off switch.

I told her that I'm controlled by more of a joystick than a switch...

Yeah, I know. Everyone tells me that.
My wife said I have no off switch.

I told her that I'm controlled by more of a joystick than a switch...

Rascal and your wife are talking sense.

I know, I know! But you could end up 'burning out' especially as you get older. These days I'm not me unless I have 8 hrs or more sleep.

But there's so much to do, so much to experience; so much sadness and disappointment justaposed to so much joy and laughter to be had.

:hyper:

@buckytom I am with you regarding your relish for life but if you take it easy then you will live longer and have more time to enjoy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom