The tea thread

That’s not how it went down..

Your honour I ask for a continuance while we try to establish whether the defendant is truly drinking his tea with cream…

OBJECTION this trial cannot proceed, we have Doctors reports showing unequivocally Mr Halfnhalf is suffering from neurological birth defect known as butter brain, a rare complication that occurs when the primipara consumes excessive dairy produce during gestation resulting in genetic mutation, the primary symptom showing in the offspring deludedly think half n half in tea is good.

So your saying he a mad’n from mad stock?

We are you honour.

Agreed, case dismissed.

Me: "Hey, I don't put ANY dairy in my tea."

<muffled chatter erupts in the courtroom>

Judge: Order in the court, order, I say!" (while pounding hammer on gavel)

Me: "I'll take a cuppa tea... sugar, no milk."

CD

Me: "Hey, I don't put ANY dairy in my tea."

<muffled chatter erupts in the courtroom>

Judge: Order in the court, order, I say!" (while pounding hammer on gavel)

Me: "I'll take a cuppa tea... sugar, no milk."

CD
If everyone drank more tea a lot of awful things that end up in court would never get there, all ill’s could be solved by stopping any situation escalating by everyone having a nice cup of tea together. It’s proven by science, ok it’s not but it is an incontrovertible fact 😆

Yep, good ole Yorkshire tea. It's strong. It's also about double the price of other teas on the market and, to be honest, unless you're a tea connoisseur, I don't think it's worthwhile. When we were in England last year, we bought Sainsbury's Gold Label, which cost about £1.80. Yorkshire cost double that.
I know for you with a big tea drinker in the house economies of scale matter but if you were here long enough to buy a bigger bag, Yorkshire tea is only 2.7pence per teabag.

2.7pence for any drink is an absolute bargain. Even if I can buy supermarket teabags for half that I wouldn’t want to spoil my cup o tea, a good cup of tea hits a spot nothing else can, knowing that couldn’t happen for an entire box of teabags is a line I‘ll never cross 😆

Plus if you compare it to the brands people are discussing here like Twinings or Whittards it is quite a winner.

If everyone drank more tea a lot of awful things that end up in court would never get there, all ill’s could be solved by stopping any situation escalating by everyone having a nice cup of tea together. It’s proven by science, ok it’s not but it is an incontrovertible fact 😆

There is an old Canadian saying along the lines of, "Let's go for a soda." I understand that it means, "Let's sit down and talk it out." Maybe Rocklobster can expand on this.

CD

If everyone drank more tea a lot of awful things that end up in court would never get there
When we’re watching TV (mainly Brit shows), and something even remotely bad happens and they’re not immediately offered some tea, both my wife and I shout, “Where’s their tea?! Give ‘em some tea, dammit!”

When we’re watching TV (mainly Brit shows), and something even remotely bad happens and they’re not immediately offered some tea, both my wife and I shout, “Where’s their tea?! Give ‘em some tea, dammit!”
Mr SSOAP knows no matter what he does if he makes a cup of tea it’s all water under the bridge.
He will sometimes deliver a cup of tea stating “tea equals love” 😂

Mr SSOAP knows no matter what he does if he makes a cup of tea it’s all water under the bridge.
He will sometimes deliver a cup of tea stating “tea equals love” 😂
He’s following this bit of wisdom:

IMG_7271.jpeg

That’s not how it went down..

Your honour I ask for a continuance while we try to establish whether the defendant is truly drinking his tea with cream…

OBJECTION this trial cannot proceed, we have Doctors reports showing unequivocally Mr Halfnhalf is suffering from neurological birth defect known as butter brain, a rare complication that occurs when the primipara consumes excessive dairy produce during gestation resulting in genetic mutation, the primary symptom showing in the offspring deludedly think half n half in tea is good.

So your saying he a mad’n from mad stock?

We are you honour.

Agreed, case dismissed.

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom