Weird moments

This got me thinking about the times when 'someone walks over your grave'. Its that deja vu experience when you feel as if you been through something before. I used to get that very often but if I think about it, now I am older it doesn't seem to happen very much.

Deja vu has been explained and is really quite mundane now that I know what it is.

Now you have to tell us so we can rest assured! :D

The left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and vice versa, when our eyes see something our brains process the information simultaneously, however 1 side of the brain may be rather busy and won't process the information straight away, it may do it half a second later than the other side so, although both eyes see the exact same thing at the same time, 1 side of the brain processes the info half a second later which is why you get that feeling of seeing something before when you haven't, it is just that 1 side of your brain processed the info after the other side. Does that make sense?

The left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and vice versa, when our eyes see something our brains process the information simultaneously, however 1 side of the brain may be rather busy and won't process the information straight away, it may do it half a second later than the other side so, although both eyes see the exact same thing at the same time, 1 side of the brain processes the info half a second later which is why you get that feeling of seeing something before when you haven't, it is just that 1 side of your brain processed the info after the other side. Does that make sense?

It does. But in what circumstances does this happen? I mean, it doesn't happen very often for most people.

Back
Top Bottom