What’s the next kitchen item you plan to buy?

I note this needs an electricity supply (which I don't have outdoors). I look forward to seeing how it performs.
I currently don't either, I'm using an outdoor extension lead that feeds under one tiny corner of a doors draught excluder.

It's going to take two weeks for the outdoor table to turn up, in that time I should have managed to get sockets installed outside where I would like them 👍

Not plan to buy, but bought.

20240331_112316.jpg
20240331_112301.jpg
20240331_112233.jpg

After my old ones went mouldy, I took advice. The oven was cleaned with some pretty caustic chemicals, washed out and then ran at maximum temperature for an hour, empty. The old baking sheets and trays were put trig the dishwasher which didn't clean them completely and when I tried the oven cleaner on them outdoors, the result was predictable. It removed the surface. So I called it a day after talking to nurse at my doctors during the week, and also to the lady I trust in the dedicated cook shop.

The two colour blue trays are clearance on the supermarket marked down to AU$7.50 (about US$5. They are not flimsy but pretty solid and don't flex at all.

The others were bought in the cookshop. 2 baking trays, again don't flex and these are 2 layer ones, plus a tray with holes in for things like pastry when you want to bottom to dry and cook.

A neighbor put in a new range hood for me. The old one was so low I couldn’t put a tall pot on the stove. He raised the cabinet up. Now I have a lot of room to work without banging into the hood.

Back
Top Bottom