What did you cook/eat today (March 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braised mince tonight with potatoes, carrots, and Swiss chard. No picture, I am afraid. It wasn't what I intended having, but subsidence and a non-shutting outside door meant I had other, more important things to do

I made these sarnies yesterday evening. The sun had gone down so I used flash (off camera). Too late (or lazy) to set up the tripod.

prawn sarnie 4 effect s.jpg

For the sauce I found that there was only a little Tabasco left in the bottle so I used it all. The result was very spicy.

I planned these ribs before I remembered that there is a wedding to attend tomorrow.

No problem, they can sit marinating in the fridge until Sunday.

pork ribs 1 s.jpg

pork ribs 2 s.jpg

I shall not be attending the wedding ceremony. Too similar to a funeral but everyone goes home (usually)

Braised mince tonight with potatoes, carrots, and Swiss chard. No picture, I am afraid. It wasn't what I intended having, but subsidence and a non-shutting outside door meant I had other, more important things to do
Swiss chard - eligible for the Recipe Challenge!!!!

I planned these ribs before I remembered that there is a wedding to attend tomorrow.

No problem, they can sit marinating in the fridge until Sunday.

View attachment 5591

View attachment 5592

I shall not be attending the wedding ceremony. Too similar to a funeral but everyone goes home (usually)

They will be all the better for marinating longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom