What did you cook or eat today (August 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
20230801_120653.jpg

Last night’s dinner (so technically July). Seasoned, cooked paneer on salad with peaches and cucumber, crispy lentils, and cucumber-mint sauce. This one is from HelloFresh. I thought it was ok, husband really didn’t like it (although he did finish it).
3D61CAF1-9D82-4761-9B7F-F60AFD690B51.jpeg

Dinner last night was a pan-fried thin, bone-in chuck steak, Knorr side dish, and steamed broccoli. I made a quick dip of soy sauce, lemon juice, rice vinegar, ground ginger, and onion powder.

steak_073123_IMG_1342.jpg

Dinner last night was a pan-fried thin, bone-in chuck steak, Knorr side dish, and steamed broccoli. I made a quick dip of soy sauce, lemon juice, rice vinegar, ground ginger, and onion powder.

View attachment 103088
I like the proportions of meat veg and carbs. Wish I could plate my dish that way!

Standard mixed salad with fresh-herbs vinaigrette, and the last of the eggplant parmarino (I grated some parmesan on this helping :laugh: ) - I gave two helpings to the neighbor (she loved it).

Coffee for a change. But with biscuits.
About to go get lunch for granddaughter.
Her request 2 x butter chicken pie. ( 1 for her bestie) scan of fanta and carrot cake for her and her mates.
I'll prolly get a pasty??

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom