What do you consider to be a complete breakfast?

I could be tempted to having fish as a component course of a 'complete' breakfast e.g. kedgeree, kippers etc, however, the one thing missing with all the suggestions above is vital.

A glass of chilled, good champagne!!

This must be from the Keith Moon Book of Breakfast Recipes (although the half bottle of cognac is missing).

I could be tempted to having fish as a component course of a 'complete' breakfast e.g. kedgeree, kippers etc, however, the one thing missing with all the suggestions above is vital.

A glass of chilled, good champagne!!

Now your talking! I'll just skip the rest.

When I was younger, a complete breakfast is composed of bread or rice, fried meat like hotdogs or bacon, eggs, fried or hard boiled, fruit juice or milk and fruits. But since that is expensive so we got used to eating a simple breakfast like bread and butter or bread and fried eggs. But on weekends, when we have the time to spare, we have fried rice with fried dried fish. Eggs will always be there, fried or salted eggs with tomatoes, and choco milk or fruit juice. Our taste just change and we have no idea why.

hmmm, I guess Ideally a complete breakfast would include a protein, a carb, and a fruit. The cereal companies used to show a complete breakfast as being cereal, toast and juice, but that is pretty carb heavy. I think a smoothie can be a complete breakfast as it has a bit of everything. Bacon eggs, toast, and juice could be an ideal breakfast (as long as you have milk in your coffee or course)

Sadly, I don't have time to eat a full breakfast but if I do I imagine myself eating a full British everytime. It's greasy and gets the job done. When I eat full breakfasts though, I find that I'm not hungry enough for lunch so I'd just pick up a fruit or another low calorie item for lunch.

Back
Top Bottom