mealscook.com
I cooked in 3 minutes "Persian omelette"
With eggs and tomato paste
This braed is "barbari braed" or nan barbari
20240107_124414.jpg

Last edited:
2 minute noodles :)

So: noodle soup.
Bring water to boil, with onion, tomato and spoon of red curry paste or tom yum paste. Hard boil.
Add creamed coconut, makrut leave if you have and whatever and 2 minute noodles.
Maybe crack egg in it
Maybe fish sauce, oyster sauce or soy.
Done when noodles are soft.

Of course, but I am thinking of something that can be eaten as lunch
Yerp, perhaps I should have been more specific, I used the term pancake as Brits often do to encompass everything in pancake world, that includes crepes and galletes which can of course can be savoury and make an excellent fast lunch.

2 minute noodles :)

So: noodle soup.
Bring water to boil, with onion, tomato and spoon of red curry paste or tom yum paste. Hard boil.
Add creamed coconut, makrut leave if you have and whatever and 2 minute noodles.
Maybe crack egg in it
Maybe fish sauce, oyster sauce or soy.
Done when noodles are soft.
It takes 5 minutes for the water to boil :D

I use a big burner :)
But yeah, thought about that.
Maybe using an electric kettle to boil the water can shave a minute of it :wink:
Yes, it should only be an electric kettle so that the water boils quickly
Of course, I don't use an electric kettle anymore, it doesn't give the taste I want to the tea:okay::rolleyes:

Yes, but once you try this omelet, you won't want to go to another food:okay::rolleyes:

You should try this omelette once to avoid sandwiches and fast food

[ Mod.comment: please note that this thread is a discussion topic and not a place to promote one particular recipe)

Omelettes are the obvious fast food and delicious too, but there is nothing wrong with a good home made sandwich. When I think of something made in short time my first choice is eggs as I absolutely adore them. A fried egg on toast can be made in 3 minutes and I love to top egg on toast with spices, herbs and sauces such as soy sauce or balsamic glaze. Example - this was egg on toast with mustard oil, oregano, mustard seeds and balsamic:

fullsizeoutput_4c4a.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom