What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to smoke benson and hedges 20 years ago, I always have called them b and h. I went into a corner store about 20 years ago and asked the Asian shopkeeper for a packet of b and h please.. He went out the back and presented me with a packet of band aids. True story.!

Russ

I was in a shop in Cairo once, looking for cigs. I asked for a pack of Camels.

He said very assuredly, "No!"

I pointed down to the bottom of the counter where the few cigarettes they had available were on display. I asked again and flashed a $50 bill.

He came around the counter, slipped me 2 condoms, and said, "Shhhh".

It sounds nice. God bless him.

I was trying to be funny, in a way, having been through the taking care of the older folks in my family. Hmmm, not successfully.

I hope to still be skiing, hiking, canoeing, fishing, and so on when I'm 80.

And gardening! Sheesh.

I'm sure God usually just chuckles when anyone says that.

He and his mate Morris play snooker twice a week, dad chats and flirts with the ladies who work there, the ladies look after them both.

after a fun game of poker last night, u get to play with the boys today.

20180903_084047.jpg

On my way into work this morning I walked behind a girl probably in her late teens. Denim jacket and jeans, huge white trainers that looked odd with such skinny ankles. At 1 point she stopped infront of a shop window pouted, played with her hair, basically checking herself out, realised I was behind her, she flushed and walked off quickly, she almost fell over her huge ill fitting shoes. Vanity is a funny thing :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom