What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today (2024)?

Not bad for a midwinter supermarket strawberry:

IMG_7223.jpeg

I didn’t buy this, but I had to post it, as I’ve not seen it before:

View attachment 108768

These sprays are really getting out of hand. What next, Pam Truffle Oil spray?! :laugh:
They do have one really handy use. But I'm guessing it's kind of an "off the books" use... when chickens get raised scales on their legs, from either soil getting under the scales or damage from mites (usual red spider mite), you can spray their legs with an aerosol pull spray of your choice... yes, it does feel like you're prepping them in advance... but it's only off use when the condition isn't too severe... Vaseline works better under bandages for me severe cases, but that's only practical for 1 or 2 chooks. So we have a can of olive oil spray at the back of the cupboard!

Lidl had a 20% cupon on meat and their meat is usually good, so I bought enough meat to last me for the next month or so

Here I got chicken breasts, turkey loins, chicken legs and three onions, total: 11,94€
1704704786692.png

Forgot to take pictures but I also bought:

- 550g turkey steak
- 876g beef
- 600g pork cubes
- 894g pork chops
- 1 red bell pepper

Total: 20,85€

Lidl had a 20% cupon on meat and their meat is usually good, so I bought enough meat to last me for the next month or so

Here I got chicken breasts, turkey loins, chicken legs and three onions, total: 11,94€
View attachment 108944

Forgot to take pictures but I also bought:

- 550g turkey steak
- 876g beef
- 600g pork cubes
- 894g pork chops
- 1 red bell pepper

Total: 20,85€
That is a bargain!

I bought 2 cauliflowers, 2 kg potatoes, 2 kgs tomatoes, a cabbage, a bell pepper, some spring onions, some white cheese, 200 gms butter, a jar of peanut butter and 2 bars of chocolate.
I was actually looking for some ready-made spring rolls, but neither of the supermarkets had them :laugh: :laugh:

I bought 2 cauliflowers, 2 kg potatoes, 2 kgs tomatoes, a cabbage, a bell pepper, some spring onions, some white cheese, 200 gms butter, a jar of peanut butter and 2 bars of chocolate.
I was actually looking for some ready-made spring rolls, but neither of the supermarkets had them :laugh: :laugh:

Do you have a recipe please?.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom