What will you be watching on TV tonight (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it took eleven innings, but the Rangers won game 1 with a walk-off home run by Adolis Garcia, who has been crushing it in the playoffs. :bravo:

For the non mercans, there are nine innings in baseball, but a baseball game can not end in a tie, so they keep playing additional innings until an inning ends with a winner. A walk-off home run is a home run that ends a game.

CD

Last edited:
Tonight (when I get back from a dinner event) I'll be watching the Rugby World Cup. All Blacks vs Springboks. The clash of the Titans!

Game Two of the World Series ... so I have dinner all put together and ready to go.
IMG_3286.JPG

This will go into the oven for about an hour and then 30 before it's done, I'll add some Potatoes to raost and pot of some kind of vegetable, TBD.
meatloafsupper003.jpeg

(file photo)

Game Two of the World Series ... so I have dinner all put together and ready to go.

I didn't watch the game, as (pardon the repeated), I don't like baseball on TV (love going to the games, but World Series tickets are printed on 24K gold).

My Rangers 💩 the bed tonight. :facepalm::cry:

They and I have a day off tomorrow to lick wounds, and get back in gear.

CD

Game three of The World Series ...🎶🎵 Let's go Rangers 🎶🎵 :bravo:

Thanks. My sister lives in Houston. She hopes the Rangers lose. :(

That's pretty typical Houston. Here in North Texas, we supported the Astros the last there times they were in it, but Houston is a different place.

CD

All righty, the Rangers have won two in a row. They lead three games to one. One more win is all they need. 🙏🙏🙏

CD

All righty, the Rangers have won two in a row. They lead three games to one. One more win is all they need. 🙏🙏🙏

CD
I'll be watching game 4 tonight. Last night was a bit of a yawner for me. I don't have a horse in this race so I'd prefer a closer game with a bit more drama..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom