What will you be watching on TV tonight (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching back to back docos on discovery channel.
FDR and Kennedy. Those men did so much. FDR a very interesting man.
Murder: I've watched midsummer murders at least twice.

Russ

Nah. They fled the other religions.
IMG_6908.jpeg

Plus, no-one liked their funny hats.
IMG_6909.jpeg

My arms are too long. (TR will know what I mean) :dance::giggle:

The new series of ‘Slow Horses’, really good fun. Well worth my time.

Also the last episode of ‘Shrinking’ an irreverent American sitcom that’s got the dark and the light humour very well done.
We watch both of those. They need to invent a new award for Oldman in “Slow Horses” - Emmys and BAFTAs and all that don’t go far enough. Waiting on MrsT to return to start the third round.

We also like “Shrinking,” even though I’ve never cared much for Jason Segel. Harrison Ford is excellent in it, and I was really surprised by Jessica Williams’ performance.

We watch both of those. They need to invent a new award for Oldman in “Slow Horses” - Emmys and BAFTAs and all that don’t go far enough. Waiting on MrsT to return to start the third round.

We also like “Shrinking,” even though I’ve never cared much for Jason Segel. Harrison Ford is excellent in it, and I was really surprised by Jessica Williams’ performance.

Definitely Oldman is superb in it. You can almost smell him through the TV 😆

And ditto on Shrinking, Jason Segel isn‘t well known here and what I’ve seen of him hasn’t appealed but he works in this. It‘s the first time I’ve seen Jessica Williams, I enjoyed her acting and Harrison Ford.. well he is a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom