What's the longest you've gone without cooking?

My kitchen was torn out 8 weeks ago as we are in the middle of renovating. So 2 months is the longest I've gone. I must say I'm sick of eating take out and frozen food. I can't wait until my kitchen is finished so I can make home made meals again. You don't realize how much you need a kitchen until it's gone. I'm using a toaster oven and microwave to reheat food.

My kitchen was torn out 8 weeks ago as we are in the middle of renovating. So 2 months is the longest I've gone. I must say I'm sick of eating take out and frozen food. I can't wait until my kitchen is finished so I can make home made meals again. You don't realize how much you need a kitchen until it's gone. I'm using a toaster oven and microwave to reheat food.

I prefer to cook because that way I know what has gone into my food, but I still have not adjusted to my new schedule and I still have so many other things to deal with that I still am not doing and real cooking. It's all heating and prep of stuff that can be eaten raw. I've even avoided eating out of cans for the most part. I make all sorts of things in the toaster oven though, from roasted vegetables to quesadillas.

Back
Top Bottom