Who likes kale?

Yes. Lol. Unless you are into juicing. Lol
Not celery juice, LOL. My husband likes to juice but he will do some odd concoctions (not celery) like beets, garlic, and carrots together. It smells disgusting, I won't touch it.

I enjoy Kale and so does my husband.
I don't make it too often, mainly because I like to switch things up.
I don't want to eat the same thing, repeatedly.
I know some folks will make 1 dish for themselves to eat the whole week ... I just can't. I like variety.
But it's so versatile that you could have it prepared differently several nights in a row. I made the egg bites, a salad (power bowl), a veggie stir fry, and I'm putting it in soup tonight (I'll stir it in at the last minute in my bowl so it doesn't lose its crunch). The kale will be gone after that but I still have some red cabbage and Brussels sprouts to use up.

The majority of us want variety and tend not to eat the same thing every night. You are not alone on that one.

One problem, as goes with some other leafy green veggies, is that we have to buy such a big bunch that you have to eat it a few days in a row so it won't go bad..after the third or fourth night it can get kinda ugh....

I like kale.

But I have to note, I like some varieties of kale a LOT less than others. My first year of kale here was wonderful, even full grown and adult, it was so tasty just steamed with a little salt, pepper, and butter. I tried what I thought was the same variety the next year - NOPE, a mostly hard no.

It grows well here, so I will have to keep trying until I turn up the variety I liked!

Back
Top Bottom