Your Photos

Your friends at cafe Panzera in Milano now are also my friends!
There are some places where cannoli aren't already fill but it's a very odd manner and people don't buy cannoli there so often.You eat first with your eyes and then with your mouth.

@MypinchofItaly

Yes, I agree with you that "you eat with your eyes first and then with your mouth " !!

They were very very exceptional and the fried shells were very crispy !!

Have a lovely day ..

You are really lucky to be able to have your cannolis filled to order, LG.

They are usually already filled here too, but to get them fresh like that, with the still crispy shell is such a treat.

@buckytom

The best Cannolli I have had in Manhattan is at Ferrara´s in Little Italy. And the shells are crispy perfect ..

The next time you are in Manhattan, go over there and have an Espresso with your Cannolli !!!

Have a lovely day.

Sunflowers.

sunflowers.jpg

my rescue chook who came to me 12 days ago weighing just 1.2kg laid her first egg this morning and it is huge! First eggs and for the first few weeks are usually quite small. She now weighs in over 2kg... she's over her respiratory infection, lice, worms, starvation, dehydration... but her legs still need time to heal (scaly leg mites living under the scales cause them to raise and get hard and itchy...) not nice but she has made a huge improvement....

egg1.jpg
egg2.jpg

@Iothian,

Just extraordinary. Astoundingly amazing. When clients walk in, you are greeted by Host, Owner, and Servers with a Romanian Plum Brandy and they take out the Pastrama ( a type of porc pastrami ) and slice it hot on wooden boards and serve Wood burning oven large loaves of traditional Romanian Bread and it is just incredible ..

They chat with you and explain the history of the establishment and the region and their gastronomic epicurisim ..

After that, the guests are taken into the dining room for lunch ..

Have a nice weekend ..

Back
Top Bottom