Your Photos

Here is where I spend 50 to 60 hours a week..I love and hate this place..it is my deli kitchen....Eastern Ontario, Canada..
Fp0mLn7.jpg

I just saw your place featured on Diner's Drive-ins and Dives on TV today! At least, I'm pretty sure it was the same. Didn't see you on the show though. Wow! What a place and what a history.

@SatNavSaysStraightOn

Hope it Works out .. In meantime, that rose yarn is absolutely stunning .. What are you knitting ? A scarf ?

Have a lovely day ..
It is just a small 25g sample of some Shetland roving that in hand spinning as a sample. I have a 500g ball of the same in its natural colour which I hope to dye naturally using eucalyptus leaves and bark and then spin into some socks. The rose yarn is hand spin on a Turkish drop spindle. I'll probably just make it into 2 ply yarn and knit it into a blanket or possibly as a single colour stripe in a shawl. So I'm not sure yet really. I also have a darker rose colour (raspberry) that I may ply with it but I've spun that using the spinning wheel and I'm still learning how to use the spinning wheel. I only got it last weekend. .

Back
Top Bottom