You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
A smoothie is a thick and creamy beverage made from raw fruit, vegetables, and sometimes dairy products that has been blended to a smooth drink, hence the name.
A smoothie is a thick and creamy beverage made from pureed raw fruit, vegetables, and sometimes dairy products (e.g. milk, yoghurt or ice-cream), typically using a blender. Smoothies may be made using other ingredients, such as water, crushed ice, fruit juice, sweeteners (e.g. honey, sugar, stevia, or syrup), whey powder, plant milk, nuts, nut butter, seeds, tea or chocolate.
Honey Matcha Smoothie:
1) Banana - 1
2) Heavy whipping cream - 1 to 2 cups
3) Honey - 3 to 4 tblspns.
4) Matcha powder - 3 tblspns.
6) Powdered sugar - 2 tspns.
1) Peel and Pre-freeze the banana.
2) Break up the frozen banana and put the pieces in a blender.