2019 Advent Calendars

Seems I have 2 days to catch up on. I promise that the chocolates were eaten on time!

Yesterday's heat has finally started to affect the nicer chocolates, so they have had to be moved to the fridge :( . Luckily it seems to just be oil that the wrapping paper is covered in and the taste of the chocolates remains unaffected, but the 22nd and 24th are in the fridge. It is possible that they others may have to join them. I guess we've been lucky until now but the next 2 days are meant to be even hotter than yesterday and with the smoke (temporarily) clearing the outside temperature will rise very quickly, making tbe inside temperature even hotter...

Seems I have 2 days to catch up on. I promise that the chocolates were eaten on time!

Yesterday's heat has finally started to affect the nicer chocolates, so they have had to be moved to the fridge :( . Luckily it seems to just be oil that the wrapping paper is covered in and the taste of the chocolates remains unaffected, but the 22nd and 24th are in the fridge. It is possible that they others may have to join them. I guess we've been lucky until now but the next 2 days are meant to be even hotter than yesterday and with the smoke (temporarily) clearing the outside temperature will rise very quickly, making tbe inside temperature even hotter...
I like how some of your chocolates have GT racing stripes! :)

Yesterday's offering:

Pop Rocks are a legendary '70's candy here, and they come with a fantastic urban legend of causing death if consumed with fizzy drinks, so there's a danger element as well. The candy is made with carbon dioxide, so as it dissolves (or is crunched) in your mouth, it pops with little explosions.

The spread is quince and the cheese is cheddar.

Back
Top Bottom