A big warm Maryland hello to all!

Beantowntobmore

Über Member
Local time
12:53 AM
I decided to join Cooking Bites because I love all things cooking. I would make it my career if I had the resources to fund my passion. Until then, I will have to be the boss and head chef in my own kitchen. I can't wait to exchange creative ideas with everyone. I love making friends and meeting new people, so don't be shy hon :wink:!

Welcome to the Forum. We are a happy bunch here! If you want to 'get your feet wet', so to speak, make an entry into The CookingBites Recipe Challenge. Its just a bit of fun really. You just post a recipe (either your own or from elsewhere) using the chosen ingredient. The current ingredient is ground beef (beef mince in the UK and Caribbean and maybe elsewhere!). Have fun.

Hi and welcome to the forum. It is great to have you with us. This is a great group with some very knowledgeable cooks with a lot of awesome recipes and great tips. I look forward to seeing you around on the forum!!

Hi beantown bmore. I love Baltimore, great town. It is nice you could join us. I used to go to the inner harbor frequently. You can get some awesome crabcakes there! I hope you will enjoy the forum. It is a fun place to be if you like food.

Thank you, everyone, for welcoming me to Cooking Bites. You make me feel right at home already. I can't wait to get my feet wet and my hands messy.

Welcome! It sounds like you will fit in perfectly here - we all have a passion for cooking whether we are beginners or advanced. Plus, everyone is friendly and wants to help each other out! Looking forward to seeing your posts!

Back
Top Bottom