A pasta diet?

Good luck. Its basically very easy. All you need is flour and eggs. If you have no shortage of either its worth setting side a bit of time to make a small amount of dough and practice running it through the pasta machine until you get the hang of it.
Ciao,
You can put many things in Ravioli and Tortellini I use rolling pin 70 cm long made oak was my nonna's, with I can make very big sheet of Pasta. As you say Pasta very easy. For Pappardelle roll pasta dough until flat and even. Take sheet and roll to sausage shape then cut with knife. Sometime I put inside dough fresh Basil, Rosemary, Oregano and sometime Sage goes very good with chicken. For Bucatini I use thin square wire I use fingers to roll dough around wire pull out you have hole all way.
You can make with normal flour, walnut flour, chestnut even acorn flour! You can put in cheese, pepper, all kind seeds add interest. Easter I make with walnut flour and use Duck egg makes pasta very rich. Only limit is imagination.

Sarana x

Ciao,
You can put many things in Ravioli and Tortellini I use rolling pin 70 cm long made oak was my nonna's, with I can make very big sheet of Pasta. As you say Pasta very easy. For Pappardelle roll pasta dough until flat and even. Take sheet and roll to sausage shape then cut with knife. Sometime I put inside dough fresh Basil, Rosemary, Oregano and sometime Sage goes very good with chicken. For Bucatini I use thin square wire I use fingers to roll dough around wire pull out you have hole all way.
You can make with normal flour, walnut flour, chestnut even acorn flour! You can put in cheese, pepper, all kind seeds add interest. Easter I make with walnut flour and use Duck egg makes pasta very rich. Only limit is imagination.

Sarana x
Some fabulous suggestions there :okay: We've already planned our meals for this week, but I'm thinking fresh pasta may well be on the menu for next week.

Good luck. Its basically very easy. All you need is flour and eggs. If you have no shortage of either its worth setting side a bit of time to make a small amount of dough and practice running it through the pasta machine until you get the hang of it.

Yeah I will put a day aside and muck around with it, prolly with miss10, she loves cooking.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom