Addicted to Pinterest?

I love Pinterest, but I have tried to become a little more discerning with my pinning when it comes to recipes. There is no way I will ever be able to cook all of the stuff I have already pinned!

I love Pinterest, but I have tried to become a little more discerning with my pinning when it comes to recipes. There is no way I will ever be able to cook all of the stuff I have already pinned!

Yes, same. It's just too easy to start pinning loads of different recipes to you boards just because they look nice. I use to have 100's on mine but I have managed to get rid of quite a lot and only put on recipes that I will use or have used in the past.

Yes, I'm addicted to Pinterest, not only for the food boards but also for the inspiration, travel and fashion boards. As for the food boards, I find them helpful as I'm vegetarian and people often post creative vegetarian recipes that I would never have discovered other wise. :)

I love Pinterest when it comes to looking up various foods. My only issue is that I never remember to look up the recipes while I'm at it, or sometimes the posters don't even include the recipe or even a link to one. But yeah, whenever I want to find something new to try I'll just use the search bar and get lost in Pinterest pins for awhile. Lately I've been looking up various forms of soup.

I do hate to find a good looking dish that has no recipe.... why pin it if you are not going to share the recipe!

I love all the organising tips, But I definitely need to organise my own Pinterest board now haha. I have way too many baords and I have liked too many things. Next year I really want to cut down on all of these.

Yeah, I use to pin just anything nice I would see but now I have started checking links and making sure they have a recipe and things like that. It's taking me time to do it but I want to it to be more organised so I can actually use it.

Yes I check links also before I pin it. I like the fact that Pinterest now tells you if you already have a recipe pinned. This helps me out so much.

LOL ally79 if its interesting looking and it has the recipe included I will Pin it and hope that I come back to it later on. :wink:

Yes, I'm addicted to Pinterest, not only for the food boards but also for the inspiration, travel and fashion boards. As for the food boards, I find them helpful as I'm vegetarian and people often post creative vegetarian recipes that I would never have discovered other wise. :)
It is so easy to get addicted to Pinterest. Who ever came up with the idea is a genius! I am in love with several different boards. I am glad that you are able to find creative vegetarian recipes!

Is there anyone else here that is addicted to Pinterest? I have found so many recipes on Pinterest and I have several different boards surround foods on my page. I love finding those new Pins for recipes and pinning them. I find that I can spend all day long looking for interesting recipes to try there.

Anyone else addicted to Pinterest?

I am ! Pinterest provides the best ideas, tips, and resources for any and everything! I find myself on it everyday searching for new ideas whether it's cooking, designing, decor, beauty, DIY... I'm on there! I guess it is an obsession :thumbsdown:

Oh my goodness I hadn't even thought of using Pinterest for recipes. I use it quite a bit for fashion but for some reason recipes hadn't really crossed my mind. I think I just found my new time-suck...

Is there anyone else here that is addicted to Pinterest? I have found so many recipes on Pinterest and I have several different boards surround foods on my page. I love finding those new Pins for recipes and pinning them. I find that I can spend all day long looking for interesting recipes to try there.

Anyone else addicted to Pinterest?
I am totally addicted to Pinterest! I wish you could see my likes and my boards. I wouldn't have to say another word! :wink: I have found amazing recipes, crafts and just about anything you can think of on there. I use it for my "go to" when I'm in a o[inch for a recipe or a dinner idea last minute and I always find something new and exciting !
What did we ever do before Pinterest!!! :)
Your certainly not alone :)
Danyel :)

I love Pinterest! I think that if the Internet is a treasure map, Pinterest would be the treasure. Everything nice is there! I love checking gardening tips and recipes there, so I can copy them!

Back
Top Bottom