medtran49

Forum GOD!
Local time
9:44 PM
A whole pineapple
Coconut rum
Pineapple rum
Whipped cream rum
Cherry rum, Kirschwasser or maraschino cherries soaked in regular rum or moonshine for 24 hours at least
Straws
Fondue forks or iced tea spoons

A long time ago, a group of us would make an all liquor Pina Colada in a pineapple. I'm not going to make this because we don't drink much anymore, but it's a fun drink.

Cut the top off the pineapple and discard, core out the pineapple, leaving a wall about 3/4 inch thick, being sure not to cut through the bottom. Discard the core and cube the good pineapple meat. Freeze the pineapple chunks for several hours and place the body of the pineapple in the refrigerator, along with the liquors.

Return the pineapple cubes to the cavity of the pineapple. Pour equal amounts of the liquors into the pineapple body until almost full. If using whole cherries, place in as many as you want.

Serve with straws, I highly suggest you share this with someone, and something to fish out the pineapple chunks.

Be aware, this is one of those drinks you can get blitzed on and not realize it until too late.

Last edited:
Sounds like a perfect summertime drink! Thanks for sharing, definitely going to try making one :drink:

Love the idea! I don't know whipped cream rum but I'm presuming the cream element takes the place of coconut cream in the classic Pina Colada.

Back
Top Bottom