An evening with the Hairy Bikers

The thing that put me off the Hairy Bikers was seeing them at least in their early TV shows cooking with their hair hanging down over all the food. I have watched and recorded some of their programmes though, mainly the European ones and any about making food I am interested in. There was one on bread a few days ago, but I haven't watched it yet. I've also bought Rick Stein's India but some of that is fish and that makes my skin crawl at the thought. I don't watch his TV programmes usually either but have seen some of the ones linked to his book.

I love rick because he's just plain rick, his ones in the eu, are very entertaining, Spain he talks of La Mancha etc.a mixture of knowledge and learning new cooking tricks. I'm not big on fish either, except blue cod, but that's another subject. I havnt seen ricks book on India, think I'll hint to my daughter,lol. She's a real book worm, lol. ( she's slso a teacher) I have to cook Indian soon.

Russ

The thing that put me off the Hairy Bikers was seeing them at least in their early TV shows cooking with their hair hanging down over all the food. I have watched and recorded some of their programmes though, mainly the European ones and any about making food I am interested in. There was one on bread a few days ago, but I haven't watched it yet. I've also bought Rick Stein's India but some of that is fish and that makes my skin crawl at the thought. I don't watch his TV programmes usually either but have seen some of the ones linked to his book.

I also commented on some cooks on Mkr the other night that hair all around food was disgusting. I'm ok as I have a number 1 cut so never an issue with food.
Translation.... Mkr my kitchen rules, Aussie cook contest.

Russ

I also commented on some cooks on Mkr the other night that hair all around food was disgusting. I'm ok as I have a number 1 cut so never an issue with food.
Translation.... Mkr my kitchen rules, Aussie cook contest.

Russ
I don't care about my hair when I'm cooking just for me, but if I cook for other people I always tie my hair back. I still don't let it hang over the food though.

Back
Top Bottom